BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture. *excluding partnerships
The Graduate Programme is a comprehensive 24-month programme designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring programme, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our experienced managers and highly experienced team members.
What you will do
- Assist the Head of Territory on the follow up of the country governance’s implementation
- Bring support to the various marketing meetings to develop the exchange of best practice and avoid the silo effect
- Participate to input a more systematic communication through the organization of specific events (Town Hall for instance)
- Contribute to the update of the branch’s pitch book to communicate to the network on information about BNP Paribas Bangkok
- Be a Project Manager/Coordinator on specific topics:
- Strategic reports for the management at SEA/APAC level
- Conduct & CSR
- Follow-up of revenues dashboards.
- Support for Corporate Banking teams (local coverage and MNCs):
- Write briefing memo to prepare client visits
- Prepare reports for the region (revenues, prospects, economic environment,…)
- Prepare the budget- Follow-up and distribute the revenues through a dashboard
- Assist Head of Territory on Adhoc basis as required
- Direct contribution to BNP Paribas Operational Permanent Control Framework
- Awareness of ISO27001: 2013 information security: An Information Security Management System (ISMS) is an International Standard that specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving this ISMS. It the responsibility of all the staff of BNP Paribas Thailand branch to contribute to this common objective.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2019 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm