What You Will Do
- Responsible for overall internship management topic of Hemaraj Plant (coordinate with shared service team, new interns' orientation, intern's documents management, etc.).
- Support recruitment process, including posting job ads, screening resumes, phone interview and scheduling interviews.
- Support in personnel marketing tasks such as company-activity arrangement and career-day events.
- Support tasks assigned by HRBP such as creating monthly reports, and support department-workshop arrangements.
- Support HRD tasks such as company's workshop and training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a Bachelor's degree student in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Social Science or related fields.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from May 2024).
- Good command of English and Thai (some of tasks require coordination with foreigners).
- Have basic knowledge of HR.
- Have basic knowledge in Microsoft Office programs and Canva.
- Be active and eager to work and learn.
Your advantages - You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant, we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on the same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Human Resources
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm