A brilliant position has now become available for a talented Technical/Industrial Sales Engineer who has a passion for people, hunting for new business and delivering outstanding, best in class' customer service.
You will join this already hugely successful business, which has a huge market share servicing the various industries with their hydraulic products. You will be responsible for looking after clients and hunting for new sales opportunities with clients based in Thailand which you will be servicing from Rayong. This role is based in Rayong permanently and you will be expected to visit your clients within Thailand, you may have to travel to Europe occasionally.
Building rapport, developing trust and delivering effective technical/industrial solutions to your clients is of paramount importance, so we are looking for an effective people person who has a passion for industrial products within a technical capacity. You will be given product training and excellent support with this organization.
Candidates from a Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Fluid Transfer or Lubrication Product background will be highly regarded; however, this specific industry knowledge is not essential as long as you have worked with products which fit within the technical or industrial product portfolio. Most importantly, it is essential that you possess and demonstrate excellent technical ability along with a keen attitude to learn and develop your own knowledge with this product range.
What you will do
- Support account Receivable (AR) billing process and collection process and post to SAP program
- Issuing withholding tax certificate of rebate, etc.
- Support rebate/ promotion program checking
- Coordinate with warehouse/business units
- Support report as per assigned by supervisor
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd-4th year students
- Good command in English
- Eager to learn
- Creative, Responsible and detailed
- Good in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Be able to do multi tasks in accounting process
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm