The Entry Level Managers Program at a glance:
90 percent of managers at Bosch come from our own ranks. One of the reasons for this: the Entry Level Managers Program. We prepare you for taking on managerial tasks in our company. The factors leading to success: Practical orientation, tailor-made content, and focus beyond national borders.
You make your way through rotations in which you cross over between functions, divisions, and locations, both in Thailand and abroad. At the same time you are mentored by experienced top managers. Further advantages: Your start date can be arranged individually and you receive a permanent work contract.
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. We help you choose the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. In other words, you can let us know the departments, divisions and locations where you would like to learn and exercise leadership expertise. You can count on your mentor for professional guidance along the way.
What you will do
- Setting-up and optimizing management tools such as meeting cascade, team board, MPM, SPM, capacity analysis, CIP, reporting … within R&D Center in Thailand
- Coordination (and assistance) of student activities within GS/ENG-TH, i.e. tracking student activities, taking care of common needs, optimizing university contacts, generating feedback and reporting from this activities
- Mainly coordinating shared services and collaboration with Vietnam
- Assistance in implementation of lean management tools
- Coordination and support of R&D student programs, internships and qualification
- Coordination and support of engineering cross-activities within Bosch International Engineering Network, mainly within ASEAN
Required Skills and Abilities
- Clear leadership potential, target orientation, initiative and critical reflection skills
- Preferably Master Degree or Ph.D with above average GPA (mechanical, mechatronics, automotive/ aeronautical/ aerospace engineering or similar)
- International experience during studies or work
- Business fluent in English and Thai
- Professional experience 2+ years
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.