Entry-Level Manager Program (JMP) - Logistics Function:
The opportunity to be part of something big, and together with us to actively shape the future. As part of a team that sets new trends with meaningful products.
Your contribution to something big:
- You possess good analytical and intellectual skills.
- You have already gained cross-functional and international experience.
- You are comfortable sharing knowledge and information in front of others.
- Decision-making is one of your strengths.
- You possess the ability to motivate others.
- You distinguish yourself through strategic thinking and acting.
- As a person you are target- and profit-oriented.
- You work with passion on your goals, show empathy to your colleagues and act as an entrepreneur.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably with Logistics management (Logistics, Supply Chain, Business management, Etc.).
- With PhD or Master in Logistics, Supply chain related or management related.
- With good command of English language skills and either German or Japanese language skills.
- With experience and/or interest in the international and especially in the Thai, ASEAN European automotive branch.
- Willing, available to short term assignment staying aboard and relocation during Training program.
- Available to permanent work at Amata City Industrial Estate, Rayong province, after training program completion.
- Experience related 0 - 5 years is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:13th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm