The Entry Level Managers Program is our global concept to prepare executive talent for the future. A hands-on approach is used to coach and train qualified young talent to take on a leadership role within our company.
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. We help you choose the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. In other words, you can let us know the departments, divisions and locations where you would like to learn and exercise leadership expertise. You can count on your mentor for professional guidance along the way.
For our manufacturing area, we are looking for outstanding graduates with leadership potential, passion for technical details and a creative approach to problem solving. You can demonstrate your abilities in Production Planning and Control, Process Development, Lean Manufacturing or Quality Management.
What you will do
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and leadership potential
- Innovative strength, creativity and willingness to learn
- A sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently
- Initiative and a high level of commitment
- Extracurricular activities
- Team spirit and social skills
- Global Mindset
Required Skills and Abilities
- University studies in Engineering in the field of Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electrical, Industrial or related fields, completed with an above-average degree (Masters or PhD desirable)
- International experience gained during a semester/ internship abroad or through intercultural experience in intercultural projects during working time
- Initial work experience
- Engagement in extra-curricular activities at university
- Excellent in both Thai and English and/or foreign language
- Potential for taking over a Leadership role after the program
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2018, 6:00 pm