Do you want fascinating solutions being shaped by your ideas in the area of building technologies?
The Bosch Building Technologies division is part of the Bosch Group. We are a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. Our mission is to create “building solutions for a better life”.
Along this journey, we want you to be a part of our team to deliver intelligent building technologies that create a fascinating experience in public and commercial spaces in Thailand.
What You Will Do
- Digital content creation for B2B - Create the content and design the media, e.g., social media posts, advertorials, blogs, videos, leaflets, graphic work, etc. Able to use the backend software of Bosch Security social media, e.g., Facebook, LINE, websites and other platforms.
- Event marketing - Supporting the team for event marketing, e.g., live streaming, webinars, training, workshops, etc. Arrange the display and giveaways, collaborate with the team, customers, and organizers, find a venue, and analyze, track, and report on the event's ROI.
- Sales support - Summarizing and filing sales records, updating the client database in the CRM system, monitoring partners and competitors’ activities.
- Other administrative support as assigned by marketing, sales, or technical departments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Admin, Arts, Communication or related fields.
- Strong Thai and English writing and translation skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, video editing software, Excel, PowerPoint programs.
- Being creative, a good team player, detail-oriented and eager to learn new things.
- DSLR photography skill is preferred.
Minimum Internship Period - 4 months (starting from May 2022).
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Communications
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm