What You Will Do
- Digital content creation for B2B - Create the content and design the media, e.g., social media posts, advertorials, blogs, videos, leaflets, graphic work, etc. Able to use the backend software of Bosch Security social media, e.g., Facebook, LINE, websites and other platforms.
- Event marketing - Supporting the team for event marketing, e.g., live streaming, webinars, training, workshops, etc.
- Arrange the display and giveaways, collaborate with the team, customers, and organizers, find a venue, and analyze, track, and report on the event's ROI.
- Sales support - Summarizing and filing sales records, updating the client database in the CRM system, monitoring partners and competitors’ activities.
- Other administrative support as assigned by marketing, sales, or technical departments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Admin, Arts, Communication or related fields.
- Strong Thai and English writing and translation skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, video editing software, Excel, PowerPoint programs.
- Being creative, a good team player, detail-oriented and eager to learn new things.
- DSLR photography skills are preferred.
Minimum Internship Period - 4 months (starting from November 2021).
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Communications
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm