Over 80 percent of our employees are proud to be part of Bosch. Would you like to know why? Then take a look behind the scenes as an intern and find out for yourself. Your experience with Bosch will give you a valuable head start towards your future. In addition, you also have the possibility to combine your internship with writing your thesis at our company.
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
What You Will Do
Functional Area - Manufacturing (Connector Product):
- Work in international relocation projects with own work packages.
- Gather key performance indicators (KPI) within the international production network (IPN).
- Analyze and implement improvement projects on the shop floor.
- Derive and analyze measuring capabilities and process capabilities.
- Self-consistently development of decision-making memos for project reviews.
- Organize, implement and moderate meetings with international participants.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Eligible for internship by own university and currently performing above average in Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Production Management or Related field.
- Languages - Fluent in English. German advantageous.
- Self-consistent and structured working style.
- Team-minded and time-management skills.
- Interested in getting intercultural contact with Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese colleagues.
- Motivation for interdisciplinary collaboration with changing task.
- International experience is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm