Over 80 percent of our employees are proud to be part of Bosch. Would you like to know why? Then take a look behind the scenes as an intern and find out for yourself. Your experience with Bosch will give you a valuable head start towards your future.
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
What You Will Do
- Take responsibility - Coordinate Projects, get to know the setup of the overall system. Develop and support the implementation of advanced solutions regarding data and process.
- Get involved and be creative - Introduce, develop and implement new improvement projects for the workflow and all related processes.
- Be flexible - Adapt yourself and the process to new challenges and changes in an ever evolving industry.
- Get in contact - Work with and get to know different departments and international partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Eligible for internship by own university and currently taking Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, Business Informatics, Information Systems or Related field.
- Previous working experience in the field of Process and Project Management, Database concepts and modelling as well as Industry 4.0 and Excel VBA will be an advantage.
- Independent and systematic way of working.
- Team-minded & time-management skills.
- Strong communication competencies.
- Fluent in English.
- Interested in getting intercultural contact with Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese colleagues.
- International experience is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Software, Information Systems
- Closing Date:27th May 2020, 6:00 pm