What You Will Do
- Conscientious coordination - Coordination of the project development and release of sub-components with local and overseas suppliers.
- Take responsibility - Leading and tracking of localization projects to fulfill the cost, time and VQP targets.
- Help shape the future - Analysis and lead of cost reduction projects RPP regarding supplier re-sourcing, process change, material change, etc.
- Networked communication - Communication and report of the status of RPP projects to RBTY.
- Think holistically - Management of the progress and risk of the projects to meet the time and cost targets and MAT targets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Personality - Team player, analytical, open-minded with good communication skills.
- Working practice - Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel, SAP is advantageous.
- Experience - Purchasing experience will be advantageous.
- Language - Fluent in English.
- Education - Currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or other related fields, enrolled during the entire internship duration.
- Start-date - February/March 2020, available for 6 months.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm