What You Will Do
- Support Secretary of Engineering Director of receiving, recording and filing documents.
- Support to communicate with associates within department and other departments.
- Support preparing for new associates, on boarding, and training record.
- Support to record time attendance and submit to related concerns.
- Support tasks, projects and events of Secretary of Engineering Director.
- Support to conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned.
- Support processing mail, bookkeeping, data entry, and office supplies requests.
- Support to arrange hospitality meetings, greets, and directs visitors.
- Support to ensure office environment is clean, presentable, and hospitable.
- Support administration procedures improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in high vocational degree of business management or related field.
- Good in Computer literacy.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Basic English communication.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from March 2022).
- You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm