What You Will Do
- Support commercial activities e.g., quotation process and price validation.
- Support launching department project e.g., arrange and join the meeting with global project team and execute any assigned tasks.
- Support monthly planning activity based on Logistic Department's provided data.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders domestic and overseas for any related sales support topics.
- Support any tasks assigned by the manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd - 4th year student in Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Administration, Finance Accountancy or related filed.
- Fluent in English (Both of written and spoken).
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Flexible, creative, open-minded with good communication skills.
- Independent, structured and multi-tasking.
- Minimum 4 months of internship program (starting from July 2022).
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Management
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm