What You Will Do
- Support commercial activities e.g. quotation process and price validation.
- Support launching department project e.g. arrange and join the meeting with global project team and execute any assigned tasks.
- Support monthly planning activity based on Logistic Department's provided data.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders domestic and overseas for any related sales support topics.
- Support any tasks assigned by manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd - 4th year student in Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Administration, Finance Accountancy or related filed.
- Fluent in English (Both of written and spoken).
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Flexible, creative, open-minded with good communication skill.
- Independent, structured and multi-tasking.
Minimum 4 Months Internship program (Starting from December 2022).
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm