What You Will Do
- Support commercial activities e.g., quotation process and price validation.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders domestic and overseas for any related sales support topics.
- Support any tasks assigned by the manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 4th year student in Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related filed.
- Fluent in English (Both of written and spoken).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Flexible, creative, open-minded with good communication skills.
- Independent, structured and multi-tasking.
Minimum 4 months of Internship program (starting from April 2022).
- You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management,...
- Closing Date:8th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm