What You Will Do
- Support to create parameter check sheet of machine.
- Support technical check list for new assemble line.
- Support production process in shopfloor that related to BOSCH PLC controller and vision processing technology.
- Support process improvement project.
- Support commissioning new machine (injection valve and connector product).
- Support problem solving and debugging automation machines by using PLC control (Siemens, Rexroth, Mitsu).
- Support to create new vision process for detection not okay part from production process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree in Automotive engineering or Related fields.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Good command in English (Some of task cooperate with foreigner).
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from February 2022).
- You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm