What You Will Do
- Work as admin Bosch Autoparts Thailand Facebook page, reply and assist customer e.g., product details, channel to purchase the product, follow-up order, support customer on ad-hoc issue.
- Work with agency to engage Facebook page.
- Work with e-dealer to manage e-commerce platform (B2C) via Lazada, Shopee. and JD Central.
- Manage whole Bosch Loyalty Program (eXtra) e.g., member registration, point redemption process, rewards delivery, etc. with the support from agency.
- Request special price for requested items provided by Sales team via internal system.
- Work closely with suppliers for marketing materials ordering.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd - 4th year university student.
- Good command in both Thai and English.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to perform multi-tasks and time management.
- Basic skill in Microsoft Office.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:17th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm