You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
What You Will Do
- Support in internal reporting such as monthly business report, sales forecast.
- Report and management review.
- Support budget and business planning activities.
- Prepare presentation for management meetings.
- Other controlling related tasks and ad hoc projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently being enrolled as a student major in any business areas (accounting/finance/economics).
- Good English communication skills.
- Very good in Excel.
- Able to work in Amata, Rayong Province.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2022, 6:00 pm