What You Will Do
- Support implementation of corporate brand initiatives to strengthen Bosch brand in Thailand.
- Support implementation of internal communication activities such as town hall meeting, internal PR, etc.
- Social media monitoring, proofread Facebook content, support campaign launch on social media.
- Ensure the implementation of corporate design in all visual appearances.
- Coordinate all CSR related activities and events in Thailand.
- Administrative support such as expense claims, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd-4th year students in any fields.
- Able to start work from April 2022 onward (at least 4-month period).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Good command both Thai and English.
- Ability to perform multi tasks, meet deadlines, strong time management.
- Creative thinking.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office.
- Graphic design and video editing skills are a plus.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:29th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm