What You Will Do
- Responsible for multiple customers to confirm orders both locally and oversea.
- Check and confirm bill of landing (B/L).
- Check stock coverage daily and weekly.
- Receive orders from customers for planning.
- Update any crisis with supervisor.
- Perform SAP.
- Report backlog order from customer.
- Any assignment from supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently, 3-4th year students have a Bachelor 's degree in Logistic management or other related fields.
- Good command in English.
- Good at Microsoft Office. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Team player with other sections / departments.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from April 2022).
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2022, 6:00 pm