What You Will Do
- Support for roll-out the next maturity level of Bosch production system, daily leadership routine, reaction limit and process confirmation.
- Maintain shop floor statistic visualization by using digital active cockpit.
- Support to standardize work implementation and process confirmation.
- Support on the jobs training for manufacturing (MSA GR&R), skill matrix management.
- Support offices excellent project (plan walk, 5S tracking and extension plant project).
- Support other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineer or relate Engineer or Business Management.
- Good command in English and Thai.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Teams.
- Very good communication and coordination (soft skill with logic).
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from February 2022).
- You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm