What You Will Do
- To support for morning meeting, Open point meeting, Layer Process Confirmation (LPC) meeting.
- Summarize monthly KPI report.
- To support the engineer of TEF31 department on breakdown machine.
- Support OT/Shift change preparation.
- To support cylinder tools preparation project for support molding machine in production.
- Support improvement project (CIP system activity).
- Support for create standard document on the job training (OJT) or Work instruction (WI).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Engineer or related fields.
- Good command in English (Some of task cooperate with foreigner).
- Understand product manufacturing.
- Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, 2D/3D CAD.
- Active style with maintenance activities will occurred.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from February 2022).
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm