What You Will Do
- Contribute engineering project of connector product.
- Support of managing manufacturing projects (Planning, Collaboration, Communication).
- Support Engineering task in Shop-Floor (trial sample, sample preparation, new machine installation).
- Support team in improvement project (productivity, cycle time, failure improvement).
- Follow-up tasks as assigned by supervisors (admin task).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree program in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Automotive, Material, Industrial, Tool and Dies or related fields).
- Good command in English and Thai.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Internship Period - 3-12 Months.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:29th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm