What You Will Do
- Support for Management of inventory for testing laboratory.
- Support to perform and control calibration of measurement equipment e.g., pressure sensor, accelerometers, flow meter, etc.
- Support for data analysis of test results i.e., vibration test, endurance test, fatigue test, noise test, temperature profile, etc.
- Support for Learning and development of laboratory information management systems.
- Support for Handling daily laboratory operation and request e.g., quality check, troubleshooting test bench, test requirement discussion, goods receiving, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in High Vocational or Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Automotive, Chemical) or related field.
- Knowledge of Software (not mandatory) such as Matlab, IMC Famos, CAD, Power BI.
- Good in Microsoft Office - Excel, VBA and PowerPoint.
- Eager to learn.
- Minimum period for internship 4 months (starting from March 2022).
- You will learn about various testing technologies and laboratory management system.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm