What You Will Do
- Support engineering tasks on the shop floor.
- Support the machine installation and release tasks.
- Lead/Support team in project improvement.
- Support manufacturing documents such as work instruction.
- Support engineering change request / ECR-CO implementation.
- Support the manufacturing function regarding IATF16949 and Bosch standard requirement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree program in Engineering (Polymeric, Material, Tool and Dies, Industrial, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Automotive or related fields).
- Good command in English and Thai.
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office Program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
Minimum of 4 months Internship (Starting from April 2022).
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:13th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm