Functional Area - Research and Development Department.
Undertaking any tasks as requested by members of engineering staff. Assist in the development and implementation of clear, complete and accurate working plans and detail technical assessment from rough or detailed sketches or notes for engineering or manufacturing purposes, according to specified boundary condition using lab equipment.
What You Will Do
- Assistant engineer in R&D Field.
- Support R&D Project Tasks and Laboratories Tasks in following area - Component Design, Mechatronics, Testing, Functional Layout, Materials and Fatigue, Automotive System, Manufacturing Processes. Test prototypes and standard products and write reports to document the results, evaluating engineering samples to finalize the experiment outcome.
- Prepare periodical report regarding the laboratory activities.
- Cross-functional communication between development, engineering, purchasing, quality and manufacturing.
- Performing data collection and analysis for problem solving activities.
- Support engineering change processes as necessary to support existing products.
Required Skills and Abilities
Eligible for internship while partaking Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree or Doctor’s Degree in following Engineering and Science major; Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Aerospace, Automotive, Material, Industrial, Chemical or related fields.
Good in English and Thai.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of engineering software, drawing, CAD tools, MATLAB, Python.
- Able to understand and operate lab equipment such as tensile machine.
- Able to run laboratory equipment e.g., tensile test, force measurement.
- Efficient with Microsoft office programs.
- You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2022, 6:00 pm