What You Will Do
- Review of post transactions, ensure correctness with guidelines in each function e.g., Finance, Logistics, HR and Sales.
- Perform and report operational risk control testing to be in charge.
- Co-ordinate and follow up on audit findings.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student majoring in Finance, Account, Business Administration.
- Hardworking, positive attitude with the ability to work as a team or individually.
- Good communication skills to interact with stakeholders and head office.
- Computer knowledge - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Languages - Thai/English.
4 months minimum internship period (starting from April 2022.
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm