What You Will Do
- Support account receivable (AR) billing and collection processes and post to SAP program.
- Issuing withholding tax certificate of rebate, etc.
- Support to check the rebate/ promotion campaign with business units.
- Coordinate with warehouse/business units related to delivery and bill placements.
- Support report generation as per assigned by supervisor.
- Support credit control by releasing sales orders in SAP.
- Support documents filing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd - 4th year students in Accounting, Finance, Economic.
- Good at MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Good command in English.
- Responsible, multi-tasking and detail oriented.
- Low code skill is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 months of internship period (starting from May 2022).
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:29th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm