What You Will Do
- Being responsible for Internship management (end-to-end process) for 3 Bosch entities in Thailand - Recruitment, contract management and hiring and exit processes for interns.
- Coordinate with other HR teams and hiring managers at Bangkok and Rayong locations for internship related matters.
- Collect data and processes from 3 Bosch entities for HR shared service project.
- Support to create standard working processes of all HR admin implementation.
- Support the presentation for any HR shared service workshop.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's in BBA, Psychology, International Relations or related fields.
- Good Thai and English communication skill and presentation skill.
- Well organized and details oriented.
- Creative, independent and proactive.
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel is advantage).
Minimum Internship Period - 4 months (starting from mid of May 2022).
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling,...
- Closing Date:24th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm