What You Will Do
- Supporting HR function in scope of time sheet, payroll and other benefit.
- Arranging documents to support government such as Social security office, GHB, Revenue Department and others.
- Coordinating with subcontract related to overtime collection.
- Maintaining E-file project, upload documents to system.
- Other as assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying in Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resource, Psychology, Business Administration or related fields.
- Good command in both Thai and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Eager to learn and multi-tasking skill.
- Responsibility and details-oriented.
- 4 months minimum internship period (starting from March 2022).
- You get a behind the scenes look into the working of global player - at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm