What You Will Do
- Support HR function in scope of employee welfare, training organization, personnel marketing and company CSR activities or events.
- Support HR administrative for internal and external visitors e.g., access card and catering request, onboarding, PPE.
- Support plant tours kit, photographer, printing.
- Support meeting venue arrangement (aligning with requests and canteen).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student in Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resource, Psychology, Business Administration or related fields.
- Good command in both Thai and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Eager to learn and multi-tasking skills.
- Creative, responsible and details oriented.
- 4 months minimum internship period (starting from February 2022).
- You get a behind the scenes look into the working of global player - at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:17th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm