What You Will Do
- Coordinate between expats and vendors for inbound expats' practicality (e.g., work permit and immigration related matters, property agency and international school).
- Support on checking various information related to immigration-related matters for inbound and outbound expats (e.g., database).
- Arrange the invitation letter and company-related documents for inbound expats and family for Thai visa application from overseas.
- Coordinate with HR and other stakeholders in 3 locations (Bangkok, Amata Plant and Hemaraj Plant) for invoice settlement and immigration & work permit applications.
- Support in verifying and maintaining details of inbound expats' expenses in monthly payroll report.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related fields.
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing).
- Creative, multi-tasking, well-organized and details-oriented.
- Good coordination and time-management skills.
- Photoshop and Microsoft Excel would be an advantage.
Minimum 3 months Internship program - Starting from 1st February 2022.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:29th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm