What You Will Do
- Manage shipping documents.
- Track PO and Invoice of spare part ordering.
- Support of incoming spare parts inspection (tools).
- Support to manage spare parts storage.
- Support to track and prepare documents about activity of department.
- Support shopfloor management activity and improvement e.g., safety line walk.
- Support spare part reduction project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree in Logistics or Business administrative or related fields.
- Standing concept of Inventory management.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from February 2022).
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm