What You Will Do
Responsible in Import & Export shipments, customs clearance processes (end-to-end processes):
- Support for Import & Export procedure and formality with relevant authorities.
- Communicate with freight forwarders, brokers and colleagues to check all related shipment documents.
- Control documents and check for import duty freight and clearance.
- Complete import shipment control report and all related reports in Foreign Trade and international transportation.
- Invoice verification.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd - 4th year students of Bachelor Degree in Logistics, International Business of Commerce, Accounting, Marketing or related.
- Good at MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Good command in both Thai and English.
- Responsible and details oriented.
Minimum 3 months of Internship period.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm