What You Will Do
- Support logistics quality in terms of document handling, follow up related person to close the case.
- Support packaging function, distribute packaging standard documents to related section and coordinate packaging BOM (Bill of Materials) system.
- Support SAP key user to organize and follow up pending task and coordinate regularly report.
- Coordinate with external warehouse for report generation and follow up the progress.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree program in Logistics or related field.
- Good command in Thai and English.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Logical and systematic thinking.
- Minimum internship period - 4 months (starting from January 2022).
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm