What You Will Do
- Support to manage Import/Export document.
- Support planner tasks according to BPS standard such as Leveling, Kanban tracking.
- Support 4M activities and other shopfloor support.
- Support data entry for planning tracking.
- Support logistics project (track and trace planning time).
- Support planner for Indirect shipment - Trial, PPAP and other.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business administration or related field.
- Good command in Thai and English.
- Have service mind and flexible.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from February 2022).
- You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm