What You Will Do
- Support to MAE release.
- Support to lead OEE/IDC production meeting.
- Support to design engineering experiments for improvement or repair activities.
- Support to communicate with clients and co-workers about results analysis.
- Support to complete the department regulatory documents.
- Follow-up tasks as assigned by supervisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree program in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or related fields).
- Good command in Thai and English.
- Background Knowledge in Mechanical or Electrical.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Leadership and problem-solving skills, time management and prioritization.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period.
- You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2022, 6:00 pm