You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
What You Will Do
- ASEAN Market Intelligence - Market news scouting, report in department meeting and publish in competitive intelligence community.
- Provide support on marketing report preparation and data analysis.
- Regular exchange with ASEAN sales team to verify information, current market situation.
- General administration tasks.
- On-side event support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student majoring in Marketing, Business Administration, or Economics.
- Good command in English.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience.
Minimum 4 months Internship Period - Starting from January 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Economics, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm