What You Will Do
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations.
- Support team with variety of tasks include using SAP, Information gathering, contacting suppliers, etc.
- Supplier contracts follow up.
- Organized and transcribed data on to Excel/Words.
- Pass on the knowledge to the next candidates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from February 2022).
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm