What You Will Do
- Support to create technical reports of production line (Daily basis).
- Support to lead OEE/IDC production meeting.
- Support to design engineering experiments for improvement or repair activities.
- Support to communicate with clients and co-workers about results analysis.
- Support to complete the regulatory documents.
- Follow-up tasks as assigned by supervisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree program in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or related fields).
- Good command in Thai and English.
- Mechanical or Electrical knowledge background.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Proper time management, prioritization.
- Internship period of at least 4 months.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm