What You Will Do
- Support various activities in project management of the department.
- Support Project Manager to monitoring and controlling project tasks to be on track.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, Quality and Logistic Departments for new model sample part preparation, inspection and delivery.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders both domestic and overseas for any related project management topics.
- Support tasks as assigned by supervisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Automotive or related fields).
- Fluent in Thai and English (writing and speaking).
- Efficient in Microsoft Office.
- Flexible, open-minded with good communication skills.
- Problem solving and multi-tasking Skills.
Minimum 4 months of Internship period (Starting from January 2022).
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:4th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm