What You Will Do
- Development of high pressure pump for gasoline direct injection and port fuel injection in gasoline application.
- Support Engineering Assessments (DRBFM, FMEA, Problem Solving, Risk Assessment).
- Layout of design groups and design elements including tolerancing and material selection.
- Support Drawing generation and document preparation (in English).
- Optimizing Engineering processes with visualization and digitalization of data (Power BI, Excel macro).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field with focus on Product Engineering and Design.
- Basic Experience in 3D-CAD, preferably Unigraphics.
- Basic knowledge layout and tolerancing.
- Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI).
- Good command in Thai and English.
- Willing to learn new things.
Minimum 6 months of internship period (Starting from 01.06.2022).
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm