What You Will Do
- Support for process and testing related documentation
- Support for Injector preparation before testing
- Support for Injector function measurement (fuel delivery rate,Injection time, etc)
- Support for HDP part preparation before testing
- Support for HDP prepare for shipment
- Perform the test in Laboratory (Bubble bath leak, Insulation resistance etc.)
- Support for Static tests improvement
- Fixture modification, Test procedure, test concept , Test trial
- Material sample grinding and data analysis.
- Support for Measurement uncertainty
- Support for Key data information in Excel sheet and report making in PowerPoint
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Automotive, Material) or related field.
- Good command in Thai and English
- Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Willing to learn new things
- Minimum 4 months of internship period
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am. – 5:30 pm.
- Monthly allowance and housing allowance
- Free lunch & transportation
- Vacation eligibility: 1 day / month
Make it happen!
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Please include the following details with your application.
Expected starting and ending dates of internship program
Expected longest internship period e.g. 4 months or 5 months
Deadline to get confirmation from Bosch
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th May 2022, 3:59 pm