What You Will Do
- Assist R&D engineer in the field of material science.
- Support to prepare test specimen for the material analysis.
- Support to perform the material analysis on the test specimen.
- Support to evaluate and make a report for the material analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree or Doctor’s Degree in Engineering fields.
- Knowledge of Material Science is beneficial.
- Fluent in Thai and Good in English.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from February 2022).
- You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm