Over 80 percent of our employees are proud to be part of Bosch. Would you like to know why? Then take a look behind the scenes as an intern and find out for yourself. Your experience with Bosch will give you a valuable head start towards your future. In addition, you also have the possibility to combine your internship with writing your thesis at our company.
- You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
- You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
What You Will Do
- Support the overall process of recruitment (resume prescreening, phone prescreening, and interview arrangement)
- Support generating monthly job advertisement and job summary
- Support other tasks assigned by an HR recruiter
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a Bachelor's degree student in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Social Science or related fields
- Good command of English and Thai
- Have basic knowledge of HR
- Have basic knowledge in Microsoft Office programs
- Be active and eager to work and learn
- Minimum 4 months of internship period
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management,...
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm