What You Will Do
- Assist R&D engineer in the field of reliability assessment.
- Support to perform stress analysis using analytical solutions (classical hand calculations).
- Support to perform structural stress analysis using Finite Element Method (FEM).
- Support to identify structural failure mechanisms of design elements and corresponding critical locations.
- Support to perform reliability and fatigue strength assessment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering fields with knowledge of solid mechanics, mechanics of materials, concept of stress and strain, material elasticity and plasticity properties.
- Experience with finite element method, finite element simulation, strength assessment, reliability concept or similar.
- Experience with ANSYS/Abaqus is preferred but not required.
- Experience with fatigue and fracture mechanics are preferred but not required.
- High quality awareness.
- High sense of responsibility and motivation.
- Self-structured and self-reliant mode of working.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Interest in engineering processes.
- Taking responsibility for working with teams.
- Fluent in Thai and Good in English.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from June 2022).
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm