What You Will Do
- Support documentation and distribution of customer specific and regional required quality procedures in CRS (Bosch internal customer requirement server) system.
- Support on received complaints and documentation in IQIS (Integrated Quality Improvement System - Bosch internal SAP system).
- Support on upload data into GWA system (Global Warranty Analyzer – Bosch internal system).
- Support on preparing presentation, monthly quality report, warranty monitoring report, cockpit chart from IQIS.
- Support on following up the investigation points (TH and overseas) to meet analysis report according to time plan.
- Support on preparing export shipment documents request and follow up the complete signatures.
- Support on packing of returned units.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Language - Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Personality - Eager to learn, creative, proactive, self-starter who can work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Automotive and/or electronics basic knowledge.
- Minimum internship period - 4 months (starting from March 2022).
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm