You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
What You Will Do
- Support new projects ramp-up in MFO24 for document control system.
- Support job Improvement projects in line.
- Support update document.
- Document control.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electrical , Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge in Auto CAD, Solid works for mechanical design.
- Basic communication for English skill.
Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from Jun 2022).
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm