Internship 2023 - Plastic Engineering in Molding - PowerTrain Solution
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
What You Will Do
- Support to create parameter check sheet.
- Support to revise/review of molding card after received from Germany.
- Identify TAG for performance run.
- Create Work Instruction (WI).
- Support to try out scrap management and process.
- Support all requested documents.
- Prepare/set up connection of water before doing try out the tools.
- Prepare machine before use and cleaning machine after use.
- Prepare document to support shopfloor.
- Support trial process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree in Plastic, Mechanical, Industry Engineering or related fields.
- Good command in English and Thai (Some of task cooperate with foreigner).
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Be able to work in the shopfloor.
Minimum 4 months of internship period (starting from February 2023).
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center.
It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant, we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on the same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.