What You Will Do
- Development of tools and methods with the focus on data visualization and digital transformation.
- Develop, deploy and maintain PowerBI Apps, Dashboards, Reports and Datasets.
- Innovate and implement solutions to make Engineering processes more efficient.
- Operate mainly under Microsoft Power Platform, such as Power BI, Power Automate, and Power Apps.
- Development of algorithms to enhance engineering data processing and database management
- Data mining or extracting usable data from valuable data sources.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop end-to-end process from model development to testing, validation, and deployment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with the following would be advantageous: Excel VBA, Power Query, Power Pivot, Python and DAX (Power BI).
- Experience with SQL is preferred but not required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and data interpretation skills.
Good communication skills in Thai and English. Good Team player.
Minimum 4 months of internship period (Starting from 01.11.2023).
Additional Information - You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant, we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on the same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2023, 6:00 pm